Discount Program Verification
Burning Bullet, LLC. is proud to offer a special discount program for Military and First Responder personnel. Military members, veterans and first responders have the opportunity to purchase firearms using our special discount program with a simple one-time verification.
Who Benefits From The Program?
• Active Duty
• National Guard
• Coast Guard
• Police Officer
• State Trooper
How Do I Access My Discount?
Contact Burning Bullet, LLC. directly to discuss the one-time verification process. Once this has been established, you are eligible to access your Military/First Responder Discount. Email Us
Military – Here are the current forms of Military ID cards you can use to show proof of service:
• Military ID Card
• VA Issued Identification Card
• Veterans ID Card
• Veterans Designation on Drivers License
• Locally issued Veterans ID Card
• Other ID or Membership Card – examples include veterans groups such as the VFW, American Legion, AMVETS, etc.
First Responder – The documentation you can use to verify your first responder status depends upon the type of first responder you are. Here are the current forms of documentation to verify first responder proof of service:
• EMT/EMS can use a state license, a recent training certificate, or an ID Card with their name and title on it.
• Firefighters can use an ID card with their name and title on it, a recent training certificate, or a membership card that is not expired.
• Law Enforcement Officers can use a valid ID card that states their name and title, badge accompanied by proper identification, or as a Federal LEO you can use your SF-50.
NOTE: We unfortunately do not accept transcripts, department logos, business cards, emblems, or pictures of individuals dressed in uniform as a form of verification. All badges must be accompanied by proper identification. We are also unable to verify ID cards labeled as “Employee,” “Civilian,” or cards that do not have your position as a Law Enforcement Officer, Firefighter, or EMT/Paramedic.
How Is My Personal Data Protected?
Your privacy is of the upmost importance to Burning Bullet, LLC. In fact, it’s one of our Core Values; Respect – We respect your privacy!
Burning Bullet, LLC. promises to not share your information. Ever. Customer privacy is built into our operational platform and your data is not shared or sold to anyone. Ever.
Can I Share My Discount With Non-Eligible Friends or Family?
No. This program is for personal use and only eligible those who quality.
Military discounts are made available to current or former members (retirees) of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Reserve and National Guard with a military ID. If you have any questions, please contact Burning Bullet, LLC. directly. Email Us