One of Burning Bullet’s Core Values is “Respecting Your Privacy” and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance in this Privacy Statement. This statement describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website www.BurningBullet.com, (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this privacy statement. Our Privacy Statement may change without notice. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect on this Website, in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and Burning Bullet. LLC, or through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website. This privacy statement does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third party, including but not limited to our affiliates and subsidiaries, or any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Burning Bullet, LLC. and/or www.BurningBullet.com is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website including:
Personally identification such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number when inquiring about our services, products or any other correspondence you requested. We only collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us as you navigate through the Website. Additional information collected automatically may include:
- Usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including e-mail addresses, if you contact us
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders
- Your search queries on the Website
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about the details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. The information we collect helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences; customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Website.
We utilize information that we collect about you or that you provide to us (including any personal information) to:
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- Present our Website and its contents to you in a speedy and personalized process
- Contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services that we provide
We may disclose information about our users including personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Privacy Statement and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Burning Bullet’s assets, whether as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Burning Bullet about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. However, the information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Since our customers do not have a direct account with Burning Bullet, you will not be able to delete your personal information. If you do not agree to this Privacy Statement, contact us via e-mail to request deletion of any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may change our Privacy Statement at any time without notice. You are responsible for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Statement page to check for any changes.